Ok Today I am going to Show you how to Make Delicious Home made Almond Butter..
in my mind this tastes way better than Peanut butter, And Almond are more healthily For you..
I used to make this at home, But My Mix Was old, And Lets Say Blew up.
SO I’ve not been able to make some for a while, Then I have seen on the Web that It’s starting to make its way into Diets, As Almond Butter is Very good for you,
I spread it on my Paleo waffles/pancakes/bread, fruits and even vegetables (Try a stick of celery, almond butter, and organic raisins…Great!).
I also use it for multiple recipes, to achieve creamier and richer results.
What I am going to show you in the Photos below is enough Almond butter for a small pot.. Roughly about half a jar of normal peanut butter.
And also I only have a Small Mixer, enough for one cup of almond. I recommend sticking to about 3 cups, to make the process move a little faster.
I suggest about a bout a bigger mixer so you can blend at least 2-3 cups So equal to One jar..
I tend to go through almond butter pretty quickly, So try and buy in bulk…
You can also add in a good variety Of Extra Flavours. Like Vanilla Or Pistachios, It’s really up too you what you like to taste, But Please avoid putting in too much sugar as this will void the point of a health alternative…
But Check my recipe out!
Tools You’ll Need:
• Food Processor
• Measuring cup
• Measuring spoons
• 1cups of roasted unsalted almonds (I bought mine at Whole Foods)
• ½-1 teaspoon of brown Sugar
• 1 teaspoon of walnut oil.
Maybe also get sea salt for this recipe for personal taste…
1. Go to Whole Foods (or any other store that sells bulk) and buy bulk roasted/unsalted almonds.
2. Bring them home and Keep all almonds in a ziploc bag or any other tight container – almonds will stay fresher longer.
3. Take out your food processor and plug it in.
4. Place 1 cups of almonds in food processor. You can make more with 3-4 cups
5. Cover and push “on” to start processing. Process for about 1 minute.
6. Add in a Walnut Oil and Brown Sugar, ( To taste)
7. Scrape down the sides, close lid and process for another 2 minutes.
8. Open lid and add sea salt (your almonds should have a buttery and creamy consistency at this point); continue to process for 1-1.5 minutes.
9. Scoop almond butter out and store in a container with a lid .
You’ve now got yourself your very own homemade almond butter!
Keep refrigerated. It should last 1-2 weeks.
A few tips about making your own almond butter:
• You can use raw or roasted almonds. Raw almonds take a little longer, and freshly roasted almonds break down into nut butter faster, if added to the food processor while still warm. (You can dry-roast your own almonds for 10-12 minutes at 350F).
• Feel free to add salt or spices, to your own personal taste.
• Don’t use soaked almonds (without thoroughly drying), or add liquid, for longest shelf life. It might be tempting to add something like vanilla extract, but added moisture will reduce the shelf life greatly.
So you made the Almond Butter..
Now you can have a great Snack with simply an Apple..
I slice My apple into quarters, But I have used an Apple Slicer and De-corer..
It’s very simple to use..
If you want To Get one of these great
3in1 Aluminium Apple Peeler Corer Slicer Cutter Machine..
Ok thats All For now..