This Blog post will hit home to guys that are reaching their late Thirties to early Forties like myself,
And this is a follow on post from a few months ago about what are the best foods to boost your testosterone levels
Mostly considered a male hormone, testosterone is in fact typical to both male and female..
Testosterone is the primary male hormone, which not only impacts your sex drive but your entire body. This hormone offers guys bigger hearts, lungs and other organs, develops muscle mass and controls stomach fat, while regulating mood, aggression and mental focus. Steady and adequate levels of this hormone are important for your total well being.
Since testosterone levels begin to drop in mid-to-late 20s, at an annual rate of 0.3 %, a guy can experience a considerable decline in his testosterone levels by age 40.
By age 50, many men will have substantially lower levels causing a series of sexual problems..
For that reason, it is vital that males do everything they can to construct and sustain well balanced levels of this hormone. And you can raise your testosterone with these superfoods.
Protein plays a key role in keeping production of the male hormone, testosterone, at optimum levels. However, it is essential to adhere to leaner cuts of meat and low fat sources of protein considering that too much saturated fats can cause estrogen, which has an unfavourable effect on your sexual activity since it essentially ‘softens’ testosterone.
Include these sources of high quality protein in your diet:.
– lean cuts of red meat and skinless poultry (forget the lamb chops and Buffalo chicken wings).
– fish such as salmon, tuna, grouper and orange roughy (grilled or baked, not deep fried).
– beans, consisting of baked beans, lima beans, garbanzo and kidney beans (all pack an added punch of zinc and fibre).
– eggs (I understand they consist of cholesterol but it is the ‘great’ kind -HDL),.
– cottage cheese (1-2 % fat material is chosen) with a serving of fresh fruit, &.
– natural peanut/almond butter.
Just an additional note about cholesterol:.
Considering that testosterone is actually manufactured from cholesterol, a nutritional supply is needed, and whole eggs supply it in a ‘good’ type with low caloric effect. Consisting of vitamin C from fresh fruits and veggies daily will keep the ‘bad’ form of cholesterol LDL in check. If you have an extreme case of cholesterol troubles, finest validate with your health care provider to be safe.
Fats Needed for Hormone Production.
A combination of fats are absolutely necessary for excellent testosterone production. Omega-3s (EFAS) and monounsaturated fats (MUFAS) must be the prime fats in your diet in addition to a moderate amount of hydrogenated fats (SFAS)..
Foods providing EFAS:.
– salmon (wild-harvested just), albacore tuna, and sardines.
– nuts and seeds, including walnuts, brazil and almonds, pumpkin and flaxseeds, &.
– oils such as flax wheatgerm, seed and canola oils.
Foods supplying MUFAS:.
– oils, consisting of additional virgin olive grapeseed, oil and flaxseed,.
– avocados (certainly a double plus for this fruit),.
– nuts and seeds, especially peanuts and almonds (including ‘butter’ kind) &.
– chocolate (dark only, at least 70 % cocoa material – yes it is good for you and filled with anti-oxidants).
These veggies are a ‘must’ have in your routine diet considering that they include IC3s (indole-3-carbinol), which essentially controls estrogen levels, and as previously discussed estrogen in effect ‘softens’ your testosterone!
To provide IC3s, Include these foods 3-4 times a week:.
– cabbage, raw or prepared (including Chinese and Napa cabbages).
– bok choy.
– brussel sprouts (2 portions of these can significantly effect your testosterone levels).
– broccoli, once more raw or cooked, &.
– kale/ spinach/watercress.
– radish, wasabi and horseradish are likewise consisted of in this group (terrific if you like roast beef or sushi).
Most of the basic food groups are covered in the above lists and can be stabilised with an intake of moderate low-glycemic carbohydrates including fruits, veggies and wholegrain breads, pastas and cereals..
If your hormone levels are currently low, raise your testosterone with these superfoods and you will see a significant distinction over the next couple of weeks and months.
Start eating these superfoods while your testosterone levels are ideal and your hormone products will continue to be robust for many years, extending your sexes and health.
Also to add I have released my 2nd Recipe book…
Please email me of contact through facebook to get a copy of this,
Plus Volume 1..
I Hope you like this Article,
But so In the meantime if you the Kindly █▬█ █ ▀█▀ LIKE Facebook button I’d really appreciate it..
Also Feel free to LIKE us on facebook! https://www.facebook.com/TheTrainersEdge.Exeter
That’s all for now..
Train Real Hard and Eat Real Food – It’s that simple!
Jason.. Your Personal trainer in Exeter